Friday, June 10, 2011

Epic Fail due to Human Error

I vowed that I would not lie about anything on this blog and today's smoothie SUCKED!!! The flavors were good BUT my nemesis the Pomegranate. foiled my smoothie again!!
Coconut Water, Rainbow Chard, Spinach, Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Flax Seeds

Stuffed with greens :)



I used a different brand of coconut water and it helped with the flavor- making it a bit sweeter with the added pineapple.





Ryan LOVES grapes so I thought I would throw some in



My last banana of the bundle- nice and ripe






The dastardly Pomegranate. Ok so this was my second attempt with this fruit and I think I will be avoiding it for the remainder of my life. I might buy the juice but actually trying to get the silly little pods out without getting seeds (that will not pulverize) isn't really worth it for me.




All my ingredients ready to go




Blend Blend Blend

I really had high hopes for this one. BUT the Pomegranate seeds were in every sip and I had to keep spitting them out. I think I could have handled a few but the WHOLE THING had them and I literally had to stop after EVERY sip :(

Luckily for me I had some left over from yesterday but I'm going to have to make another for this afternoon.


One healthy choice made today...(or maybe two)


No comments:

Post a Comment