Sunday, July 24, 2011

A week in the life

Blogging did not happen this week- my parents arrived on Wednesday in preparation for Ashley's birthday today. We celebrated every day from then until now. I am truly blessed PLUS we will be continuing the celebration this next week at Disney as well. Thursday night I went to paddleboard yoga with the IRunMommies it was really a lot of fun.
Friday I ran 6 miles- 2 in the morning and 4 in the evening and then I was incredibly crazy and decided to run 8 miles on Saturday morning. Ummm....not my best idea. I have not been focused or following a plan. That is changing tomorrow. I have been lacking motivation lately to get my run's done. I really don't know why I feel this way but I miss running the way it was before surgery and I just need to accept it for how it is now.We then celebrated Ashley (again) with her birthday dinner at Lee Roy Selmon's (our favorite!)
Here a few pics from the par-tay!!




A great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment