Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So. What have I been up to...

Well since I last wrote I have...

*Competed in Ragnar Florida Keys...GO RAGTAILS
*Got and passed 2 MAJOR Kidney Stones (one while running Ragnar (yes I am a beast!) and one the week before running the Princess Half)
*I have had kidney stone surgery (for the one that got stuck while running Ragnar-boo!)
*PR'ed at the Princess Half with a 2:07 finish and my hope for a sub 2 will be attained at the Disney Wine and Dine in October
*Signed up for the Tower of Terror 10 miler the day after my birthday and the 2013 WDW MARATHON!! woot woot!!
*Started my own Mary Kay Business
*Have been a super mom with kids activities EVERY NIGHT of the week
*Started working at Dynasty Elite Cheer All-Stars

and much much more.
My goal right now is to blog more consistently about all of the crazy things going on so that I can remember them.

Stay Tuned because the best is yet to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment