Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Floors and Cookies

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and unorganized.

We are putting hardwood floors in two rooms of our home- two weeks before Christmas and the carpet was torn up two weeks ago- ewwww! I have started wearing socks around my house- AT ALL TIMES. I think that today may finally be the day that my bedroom no longer has concrete floors.

I also have a cookie exchange tomorrow night. So instead of being able to clean up all this dust, I just added to it with the amount of flour it took to make 10 dozen cookies :)

Am I the only person who over schedules themselves over the holidays?

I think this is enough of a rant for now... pictures to come soon of the floors and cookies :)

Maybe I will be able to get another run in tonight- priorities people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment